Based on a recipe from America’s Test Kitchen in an NPR podcast
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
For the marinade:
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp ginger, minced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Combine soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, and green onion in a covered container. Mix well.
- Slice the doufu vertically.
- Add the doufu slices to the marinade. Turn the container upside down to coat the doufu with the marinade.
- Refrigerate the doufu in the marinade.
Marinate for at least 30 minutes so the doufu can soak up the flavor.
- Add doufu slices to pan. Brown both sides on medium heat (about 3 to 5 minutes per side).
Enjoy warm from the pan!