Based on recipe on Whipped website
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Servings: 2 to 4
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp sage, chopped
- 1/3 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- Kosher salt
- Peel and cut sweet potatoes into 1/2 cubes. Microwave for 4 to 5 minutes. Let cool.
- Melt butter, add sage, and stir.
- Add butter mixture to cooled sweet potato cubes. Gently toss and sprinkle with crumbled goat cheese.
Make sure you do not overcook the sweet potatoes. The cubes should still be firm, not gummy.
Instead of fresh sage, you can use 1 tsp of rubbed sage.
Goat cheese is typically hard to crumble so look for a brand that is not creamy or buy goat cheese already crumbled.