Based on recipe from www.foodnetwork.com (Ina Garten)
Prep time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 2 cup grape tomatoes, halved or 1 beefsteak tomato, diced
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- ½ can olives, sliced
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 cup basil leaves, chopped
- 1/8 cup parsley leaves, chopped
- 4 to 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Combine all ingredients, except the feta cheese, in a bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Crumble feta cheese on top. Gently mix.
You can use any type of tomato, though I prefer using grape tomatoes. Modify the amount of ingredients based on your tastes.