Based on recipe on About.com website
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 4 salmon fillet (6 ounce portions)
- 1 Tbsp + 2 tsp lemon juice
- pinch of kosher salt
- 6 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 1/8 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- lemon, sliced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Lightly oil a roasting pan or line baking sheet with foil.
- Add salmon to the pan or sheet and season with 1 Tbsp of lemon juice, the salt, and lemon slices.
- Roast salmon until it is opaque in the center, about 10 to 15 minutes depending on the thickness of the fillets.
Meanwhile, prepare the sauce.
- Whisk together the yogurt, 2 tsp of lemon juice, dill, and garlic.
- When salmon is done, add the yogurt mixture to the salmon and serve.