Based on recipe on my recipes website
Prep time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1/2 cup orzo
- 1 cup baby spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomato, drained and chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp red onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp pitted kalamata olives, chopped or sliced
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) feta cheese, crumbled
- Olive oil
- Cook orzo according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- While the orzo cooks, prep other ingredients.
- Combine orzo, spinach, tomatoes, red onion, olives, salt, and artichoke hearts. Mix.
- If needed, add olive oil to moisten mixture. (Start with 1 Tbsp.) Gently mix and add more oil if needed.
- Add feta cheese and gently fold into mixture.