Based on recipe on Food website
Prep time: 15 minutes
Servings: enough for 3 to 4 sandwiches
- 2 cans solid white tuna, packed in water
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp red onion, minced
- 2 Tbsp dill pickle, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley leaves, minced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp Dijon mustard
- Drain tuna. Break apart clumps in bowl.
- Mix in lemon juice, onion, pickets, garlic, salt, and parsley until well blended.
- Fold in mayo and Dijon mustard until mixed well.
I am not really into tuna salad, but I strangely got a hankering for a tuna salad sandwich. I stumbled across this recipe…and yum! It is delicious on slightly toasted multi-grain bread.
You can keep the tuna salad in the fridge for three days (if they last that long!). Before using the leftovers, stir the tuna salad to mix the juices.